CPUC is engaged with a number of Development Partners in the implementation of power water and sewer infrastructure improvements. These include:
- The Asian Development Bank through the Omnibus Infrastructure Development Project (OIDP) in the power sector and the Japan Fund For Poverty Reduction (JFPR) in the water sector;
- The European Union through the REP5 and NorthREP projects delivering renewable energy and energy efficiency projects;
- The Office Of Insular Affairs (US Dept. of Interior) through US Compact Agreement and USDA funding;
- The World Bank through a proposed Energy Sector Development Project using IDA grant funds;
- The Italian Government through funding for solar PV grid connected system;
The varied inputs provided by all of CPUC development partners is playing an essential role in establishing CPUC as a sustainable and viable utility service provider for the people of Chuuk State – Kinisou Chapur to all partners for your continued support and confidence.